Cyclic pilot stick similar to the AW-139 for home cockpits
• 2-part handle ?Polyamide sintered laser print
? black matt lacquered
?Screwed cover plate
• 6 buttons
• 1 coolie (4-way button)
• Talk button with 2 switching points (internal and external COM)
• Industrial cables for energy chains with wire end sleeves for screwing to the BBI with terminals
• Aluminum tube Ø30mm, 2mm wall thickness in AW-139 style
Basic mechanics of cyclic controls for home Cockpits
• Oil-dampened movement
• Resetting force adjustable with spring
• Rest position can be adjusted off-center
• Holder for Ø30mm pipe with 2mm wall thickness
• Travel approx. +/- 15 ° for pitch and roll axes
• 2x Hall sensor and rotating neodymium magnet
• High resolution through translation of the rotary movement
• Connection cable for Bodnar controller
• Installation under the base plate
Bodnar BU0836A joystick controller for the cyclic axes
Bodnar BBI64 Button Board for the buttons.
2 x USB for connection to PC
Wired ready for connection, just needs to be plugged in.
If they already exist, the controllers can be deselected.